Travel Food: The Snack Bag for your travelling
Struggling for good food while travelling?????
S tucked in a place where there is nothing which you can EAT????
Yes its obvious that we struggle on eating healthy foods while our travel !!!!!!
Here we we will discuss the plans and strategies that will help you to eat healthy and fresh foods and be stress free and fit while you are travelling for your work or vacations.
Few things have to be noted before travelling to any destination!!!
- How many Days and no of pax. travelling with you : In-order to carry right quantity of food
- Who all are travelling with us? : Especially we should note about our little kids and elderly parents who can easily get ill due to unhealthy food practice while travelling
- Local Food Habits: Search about local food habits of the place we are travelling as this will give idea about whether you can feed yourself with local food or you have to carry your own stuffs.
Once I was travelling to Chiang-Mai -northern capital of Thailand, there i encountered a serious problem of local food habits, as most of the restaurants cooked food with trans-fat, moreover there were mostly sea food and red meat availability in most of the restaurant. Rarely I could found chicken, egg or vegetarian dishes.
Thanks to McDonald’s and KFC where I could feed myself .
- Tools to be carried: which we could carry in car or which can make through from Security checks at the airport- like utensils, knife, hot water bottle carrier and snack pack bag.
- Hotel or Guest Rooms: Checking about hotel amenities like mini fridge, tea maker, electric stove, is very important as it will help us to manage and store our food for longer duration
You should carry various Perishable items (depending upon the tools and amenities you could ge) and all Non Perishable Items while travelling.
Here are the few list of Foods you can Carry along with you wile travelling.
- Theplas / Pan-cakes: Theplas is basically a Gujarati Dish which can be stored up-to 7-10 days , it is made from wheat and gram flour along with various other spices. Trust me they are one of my best travel food partner. It best goes with a Raw Mango/Garlic Pickle.
Nutrition Facts of Theplas:
|Nutrition Value per Thepla’s
For detail recipe of Thepla’s Visit: http://foodviva.com/gujarati-recipes/thepla-reci
Nuts: You can carry various nuts like Cashew/ Almonds/ Peanuts, they are very reach source of Protein, Carbohydrate and Energy. As while travelling you will require lot many energy they will surely help you for that. Moreover they are also best partner for your booze…….lollzzzzzz
Inorder to purchase products visit- https://grofers.com/prn/Rostaa-Berries-Mix-Pouch-/prid/30380?_city=Delhi&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Ymew96n1gIVC2h-Ch0tfQ2_EAQYASABEgLfBPD_BwE
But all the above you should enjoy your travel, explore new cultures and traditions, new places, interact with new people.
HAPPY TRAVELLING !!!
Leave a Reply