The most beautiful thing is to experience mysterious Barbecue. It is true food art and science !
#TNF- Chilli Garlic Barbecue Chicken
#TNF-PEDIA on Barbecue chicken :
Barbecue chicken consist of parts or whole chicken that are barbecued or grilled with spices and marination. There are global and regional techniques or cooking styles of barbecue chicken. It is often spice rubbed or cooked with barbecue sauce or even both. The marination makes the chicken tender, juicy and enhances its tastes.
#Let us know the Nutrition facts – Barbecue Chicken
In order to cook a perfect Barbecued/Grilled Chicken we need to note few important things
- Chicken: It should be fresh, you can have it with or without skin, however if a chicken has a good skin it will add on the flavours while kept on grill/barbecue
- Balanced spices and flavours, it is important to know what and how much to add to chicken,
- Marination time: At-least 10-12 hours
- Barbecue/Grill Process
- Chicken: 750 gm
- Garlic: 12-15 cloves
- Hung Curd: 100 gm
- Ginger : 10 gm
- Green Chillies: 4-6 pcs. (depends how spicy you want)
- Whole Spices : Cloves: 2-3, Green Cardamon: 2-3, Coriander Seeds: 10 gm , Black Pepper: 1 table Spoon, Cumin Seeds: 1 table spoon, Red Chillies : 3-4
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon : 1
- Chicken Spice powder: 2 Spoon
- Butter: 60 gm
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Power
- Mint/Lemon sauce to serve
- Make a paste of Garlic, Garlic and Green Chillies
- Now roast all Whole Spices and Blend the same
- Melt 40 gm of butter
- Now take a bowl and add chilli garlic paste, whole spice powder, salt, turmeric powder, Chicken Spice powder, mint leaves, lemon juice and mix it well
- Now add chicken pieces and mix it with the marination mix
In order to prepare best of Barbecue Chicken Keep the marinated chicken overnight in refrigerator for 8-10 hours, it will enhance the taste, the chicken will become more tender and juicy with the masala mix and spices.
- Take out the chicken from refrigerator and allow to set for 10-15 mints
- Mix the marination chicken once again
- Place the chicken on to the barbecue grill and cook each site for 15-20 mins.
- Brush the butter on each site in every 5-7 mins as it will make the chicken retain its juiciness and softness.
#Do not over cook the chicken as it may burn the chicken and its flavours
Enjoy your smoky grilled/barbecued chilli garlic chicken; serve it with salad and mint/lemon sauce.